[lit-ideas] Re: Applied Philosophy: Apriori Conditions of the Rant

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:58:22 -0700

On May 11, 2008, at 11:38 AM, wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:

Walter O.
Yes, it's snowing as I speak. (But we have lobster to die for!)

Lobster! The man has shagging lobster, great big sheep shagging lobster and he's wasting our time with caricatures of the English. They are fuckin' lobsters Jimmy. Redcoats. Marchin' up and down with their ten huts and their oh we're so very sorry we've hexccidentally trod on your country... can't be trusted further than you can flick a booger. Lobster. The man has lobster to eat and he's worried about the English. We've had two thousand years of living next door to them and nothing but entrails and oats to eat and do we complain? Do we COMPLAIN? No, we just go and disembowel the bastards...[snip four or five pages]...and another thing is we never actually lost the battle of...

David Ritchie,
not good at ranting either