[lit-ideas] Re: Anyone here know Andrea Gibson?

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

It's funny how I felt uncomfortable with all that emotion.  I couldn't even get far enough into it to find out she's a lesbian.  Maybe that's why I like Mozart (but not his symphonic stuff).  I think emotions are absolutely the #1 priority for humanity, there is none more important (except food maybe), but it seems to me if we all wrote them out and shredded them or left them on a treadmill or a punching bag or some other place how different things would be.   Newsweek says Israel may attack Iran before November.  What were we saying that if everyone had a punching bag instead of using each other?  Humans and their worthless non-brains, geez.