[lit-ideas] Re: Another perspective on VP selections -

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:40:24 -0500

W/out hearing the text of the sermon which changed O's life, I, at any rate,
would find it impossible to have an opinion.  Just because a sermon came out
of someone's mouth does not in and of itself either validate or invalidate
it.

I'm thinking that if you have actually read & listened  to Jeremiah Wright's
"god damn America" (where the context was actually ...."IF
........then.......god damn America"), and have actually read and listened
to pieces on the theology which Sarah Palin herself embraces, you would not
pit Palin's notions about foreign policy and geopolitical poles anything
close to wright's nuttiness.  Look up Dominionist, Joel's Army, or google
Palin Jews, or Palin endtimes.  And of course that doesn't begin to hit on
urgent issues such as energy, employment, economy, etc.   But hey -- she can
see Russia from her house.

Julie Krueger