[lit-ideas] Re: Another perspective on VP selections -

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:18:28 -0700

You want to criticize Palin's religion?  Did you know that in his first
memoir, the one he wrote before deciding to run for President, Obama said
one sermon he listened to changed his life.  Guess who preached that sermon?
Right, the reverend Jeremiah Wright.  I don't listen to the guys you
mention, but I'd pit them sight unseen against the wacko who changed Obama's
life.

Can you see yet why the Obama campaign quit picking on Palin?

Lawrence