[lit-ideas] Re: Another perspective on VP selections

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:04:31 +0100

Does not compute, Judy. If we are worried about Palin's inexperience because she will be vice president, we ought to be >much, much, more worried about Obama's inexperience because he will be President

I'd agree with that but for the VP's being 'one heartbeat away from the Presidency'. Otherwise, of course we could rely on the VPresidency being a non-job and yawn at Palin's apparent ignorance and penchant for 'loyalty' tests.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>