[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:48:32 -0700

From Andyrene:
>"I like Andy a lot.  I like him better than Irene"

Twilight Zone time. Or dissociative disorder. Self-loathing wrapped in
narcissicism. Which is Andyrene's "inner child"? All of it. The question is,
does Andyrene exist as an adult? Doesn't seem so from the posts on this
list. Maybe Andyrene has a third, transgendered persona that exists in
his/her real life.

As for liking the Andy persona, I can't join the fan club. He/she is a
loudmouthed idiot, quick to take and give offense, predictable in opinions,
illogical (how often can one person not get the point?), and remarkably
bland, for all his/her ranting. As to Irene, I've barely met her. If
Andyrene is really a woman named Irene, and she really prefers the mentally
slothful male persona she's created, then Andryrene's only hope may lie in
intensive therapy with Dr. M. Geary, PhZ.

Carol