[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:50:24 -0400

Mr Geary said: I assure you, Chris, Julie was being ironic. I laughed out loud at her post.

I laughed too.

I wonder who Josie Wells really is. He's too cartoon to be real.

The scariest thing is that someone who "writes"? like he does, apparently works in a university's WRITING department. It's also interesting that when he's spewing hatred, his writing gets somewhat more like what some might call English. Most times, he resembles a character from Zappa's ThingFish.

Come clean, Irene -- how many are you?

I'm convinced that Jack Spratt is a new incarnation Joe Louie Spermanza. I mean _DOS_ Flounder? What are the implications?

casting,
Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx