[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 04:11:20 -0400

<< If the Democrats had the Presidency in 2000, when 9/11 took place (if it
did, which is a question that I seriously doubt), we'd have pursued Osama Bin
Ladin into Afghanistan and, focussing on him, would have found him.>>

While I agree with most of your post, I must be seriously mis-reading this
statement.  You seriously doubt that "9/11" "took place"?

That's a more than slightly confusing sentence.

Julie Krueger