[lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:20:24 EST

4th high school??

Julie Krueger
===
    Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...  Date: 1/30/06 7:05:54
PM Central Standard Time  From: _Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)
  To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

This was in my emil this evening.  And we're quibbling about what  kind of
fine point again?  This is a fourth year honours  student...

Along with this, myself  and two other girls who are also working with
Deborah have 3 surveys to hand  out to the students. I was hoping that you
would give us the permission to  let the students fill out our surveys
during classes. So if you can email me  back with some of the classes you
would let me do this that would really  appreciative.

Thank you very much in  advance

digest  on/off), visit  www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html