[lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:06:48 -0500

This was in my emil this evening.  And we're quibbling about what kind of fine
point again?  This is a fourth year honours student...

Along with this, myself and two other girls who are also working with Deborah have 3 surveys to hand out to the students. I was hoping that you would give us the permission to let the students fill out our surveys during classes. So if you can email me back with some of the classes you would let me do this that would really appreciative.

Thank you very much in advance