[lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:42:56 -0600

PS:

the person in question wrote "it was "me" ", in which case the "me" becomes a noun, NOT a pronoun and therefore is perfectly grammatically correct.

No wonder Canada's not a superpower with thinking like that running rampant. "Me" is a noun? Indeed! Hocus pocus, dominocus, you're a noun, ta-da! Thank God I live in the USA, where nouns are nouns and pronouns are pronouns. God is in His heaven and all is rightwing with the world.

Mike Geary
It was I, said I. I was he who said that.
Memphis