[lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:54:47 -0500

I'm not clear what you haven't heard.  Between he and I is ubiquitous and
wrong.  It's down there with universally using lay instead of lie.  As the
language changes it will inevitably absorb the discrepancies and eventually
they'll be standard.  Lie might even just disappear all together.  I'll
probably be the only person to miss it.  Maybe even be the only person to
notice it's gone.  Regarding if Me attacked I, then Myself would simply get
in there and stop the brawling.  Piece of cake.