[lit-ideas] Re: Anonymity and revelation...

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:26:22 -0500

Erin and Mike's Conversation:

Auntie Christ says:
you're incompetent
Short Seller says:
No, I'm being persecuted.
Auntie Christ says:
nope, you're incompetent.
Auntie Christ says:
i've posted 4 images with no problems
Auntie Christ says:
there's no explanation for that save incompetence on your part
Short Seller says:
damnit, I tell you I'm not.  I'm not, I'm not, I'm not..  BRB  got grease
heating on the stove
Auntie Christ says:
oooooh yes you are.
Short Seller says:
you don't even know what grease is -- you think it's something for your hair
or your car.
Auntie Christ says:
you should be watching your cholesterol
Short Seller says:
I'm frying up some chicken wings, baby, grab a beer and come on over.
Auntie Christ says:
i'm going to go back to my reading.
Auntie Christ says:
goethe waits for no one
Short Seller says:
I hate people who put responsibility before pleasure
Short Seller says:
but wait, maybe this isn't pleasureable.
Short Seller says:
oh woe is me.
Short Seller says:
I hate thinking clearly
Auntie Christ says:
i'm tired
Short Seller says:
yeah, me too.  Went to see, Brokeback Mountain today.  Liked it.
Short Seller says:
I claimed your photo was me on list
Auntie Christ says:
yes i know

Erin
Toronto

Quoting Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I thought he was talking about the picture with the bunch of kids.

Erin