[lit-ideas] Re: Annie Proulx [Possibly]

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:21:48 -0500

This is like a puzzle.  I don't speak French.  I googled peut-être and it's
a movie, 1999, French science fiction (Netflix of course doesn't have it;
the NY Public Library might).  I put peut-être into a French-Russian
dictionary (I only have Russian dictionaries bookmarked) and it translated
into Russian as possibility or chance.  This is so wild.  What a way to
find a movie.  I hope it's subtitled.  Thanks.