[lit-ideas] Re: Andy: Then why are the Americans so hated?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:17:08 -0500

You're teaching me the value of being specific.  Rephrasing my question:
Why are the American troops in Iraq so hated by Iraqi civilians?  While
you're at it, explain to me how these stupid people can train pigeons to
smoke out American troops.  The longer we stay in Iraq, the more shit we
have to eat.