[lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas? Temu?)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:47:50 EST

Like that hasn't happened yet?  Those were just precursors....of what,  I'm
not sure, but it can't be good.

Julie Krueger
Help!  The paranoids are after me!

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas?  Temu?)
Date: 11/17/2006 12:28:18 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _rpaul@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:rpaul@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Nah -- I check that pretty often, and it  wasn't just that one post.   I'll
> live, though.

You  have a right to be worried, Julie. It starts with little things
like  erratic
email from lit-id, progresses to yogurt's going bad two weeks before  its 'use
by' date, then to mysterious phone calls asking for 'Renaldo' at all  hours of
the day and night; ATM machines soon begin to refuse to recognize  your PIN
number, and from there... Well, don't say I didn't warn  you.

Keep watching the skies.

Robert Paul
full of  cheer,
somewhere south of Reed  College