[lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas? Temu?)

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:27:45 -0800

Nah -- I check that pretty often, and it wasn't just that one post.   I'll
live, though.

You have a right to be worried, Julie. It starts with little things like erratic
email from lit-id, progresses to yogurt's going bad two weeks before its 'use
by' date, then to mysterious phone calls asking for 'Renaldo' at all hours of
the day and night; ATM machines soon begin to refuse to recognize your PIN
number, and from there... Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

Keep watching the skies.

Robert Paul
full of cheer,
somewhere south of Reed College