[lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas? Temu?)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:35:56 EST

Nah -- I check that pretty often, and it wasn't just that one post.   I'll
live, though.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas?  Temu?)
 Date: 11/17/2006 11:34:09 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some posts are better left unread :-)

Look  in your spam filter. Maybe it was  deleted.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

Date: 11/17/2006 10:57:36 A.M. Central  Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent  on:
Mike: And Eric's fear of hairy back Arabs can be  abandoned
(but  probably not his fear of them taking all the  women).

No worry  here. Also I wasn't thinking "Arabs." I was
thinking "hairy backed males."  (KSM isn't an   "Arab.")

http://mensfashion.about.com/od/groomingface/a/MantalkBodyHair.htm

In   the book Mantalk by Elliot Jacobs, MD* . . . .

“Almost all women  dislike  hair on the back, but are too
embarrassed to tell their mate.  According to a  Harris
Interactive survey of 1,000, more than 90 percent  of women
between the ages of eighteen and forty-four find back hair
to  be  unattractive. Yet, despite their aversion to back
hair, only four in  ten  women would ever feel comfortable
asking their significant other to  handle  their hairy
hang-up. Though one in three men currently removes  hair from
unwanted areas of their bodies, including their back, chest,
and  legs,  survey results indicate that women are looking for
more men to  incorporate  hair removal into their normal
grooming routine. When asked  in confidence,  the women
surveyed ranked *back* as the number one area  of their man’s
body they desired to see smooth. (77 percent). The  derriere
ranked  second with 11 percent of women desiring a buff  butt
followed by the chest  at seven percent. Not surprisingly,
most  women did not mind a little hair on  arms and   legs.”

To   change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation  on/off,
digest  on/off), visit  www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html