[lit-ideas] Re: (Andreas? Temu?)

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:33:41 -0800

Some posts are better left unread :-)

Look in your spam filter. Maybe it was deleted.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx>
Date: 11/17/2006 10:57:36 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike: And Eric's fear of hairy back Arabs can be  abandoned
(but probably not his fear of them taking all the  women).

No worry here. Also I wasn't thinking "Arabs." I was
thinking "hairy backed males." (KSM isn't an  "Arab.")

http://mensfashion.about.com/od/groomingface/a/MantalkBodyHair.htm

In  the book Mantalk by Elliot Jacobs, MD* . . . .

“Almost all women dislike  hair on the back, but are too
embarrassed to tell their mate. According to a  Harris
Interactive survey of 1,000, more than 90 percent of women
between the ages of eighteen and forty-four find back hair
to be  unattractive. Yet, despite their aversion to back
hair, only four in ten  women would ever feel comfortable
asking their significant other to handle  their hairy
hang-up. Though one in three men currently removes hair from
unwanted areas of their bodies, including their back, chest,
and legs,  survey results indicate that women are looking for
more men to incorporate  hair removal into their normal
grooming routine. When asked in confidence,  the women
surveyed ranked *back* as the number one area of their man’s
body they desired to see smooth. (77 percent). The derriere
ranked  second with 11 percent of women desiring a buff butt
followed by the chest  at seven percent. Not surprisingly,
most women did not mind a little hair on  arms and  legs.”