[lit-ideas] And then a flower fell on my head NO QUESTION MARK!!

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

I can't win.  Mimi's as bad as Mini back there.  Geez.
 It wasn't a question.  It was a statement.  AND THEN
A FLOWER POT FELL ON MY HEAD.  PERIOD.  Got it?  It
fell on my head.  On my head it fell.  Not On my head
it fell?  Or It fell on my head?  IT FELL ON MY
HEAD!!!!  And did I send it twice?  It's in sent once
but on the web page with a question mark and in bulk
without a question mark.  Geez, this has to be work of
that Unitarian Big Question Mark in the Sky.  That's
it.  Forget it.  I give up.

Access, No Cost.