[lit-ideas] Re: An Amusing Thing to Do

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:58:34 -0000

I have the opposite problem.

that is, I assure you, preferable!

The seven herbs and spices in KFC chicken are provided by a company called Stange.

I Googled Stange herbs and spices (I was once a great fan of KFC) to find (God bless the Internet!) Stange mutant leaves

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213596

(also the company, but not the doubtless secret list of herbs)

Did I ever tell you, Judy, that I've been to Cardiff?
I remember it fondly, but the highlight of that trip was Tintern Abbey.

No. It has changed rather a lot even in the 7 years I've lived here; but probably the parts you saw haven't changed that much. (The Castle is of course still there... . but now there's the Bay -- I rather miss the old Docks, still... -- and the Millennium Centre, and other things Torchwood insists on showing, rather badly, all the time.

Tintern Abbey is indeed beautiful. Or rather, the setting is. Pity about the Wordsworth link.

Judy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have the opposite problem. Our school library lists eight books by Stange.
Seven are my husband's.
The name has another claim to fame, though.
The seven herbs and spices in KFC chicken are provided by a company called Stange.
No relation that I know of...

Did I ever tell you, Judy, that I've been to Cardiff?
I remember it fondly, but the highlight of that trip was Tintern Abbey.

Ursula
somewhere on the shores of Lake Nipissing

Judith Evans wrote:
Here's a fun thing to do:

unless you're called Evans!