[lit-ideas] Re: Allowing a Signifier

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:10:48 -0400

Hi Julie,

I read this.  I also read Richard Feynman's book.  In it, he talks about his
wife's death and his puzzlement over his inability to cry.  Further in the
book, he talks about what happened to him re this.  A wonderful illustration of
the complexities of human emotions.  Accompanying one of the links is a brief
video re authority.  The book review is wonderful.  What I really like about
the review is their down to earth take on it and understanding the difference
between scientists and others.  He was an extraordinary human being, one of
those I wish I had had  privilege to know.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI