[lit-ideas] Re: Ah....outsourcing pregnancy

  • From: carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 03:37:56 -0800

Psst--this is happening in Las Vegas, among other parts of the US.
(Popular way of making a living for former go-go dancers et al.)  I
actually know a couple here who used the service in LV, and were quite
pleased. Apparently Margaret Atwood's dystopia is an accepted fact of
life now.

Carol K.,
Fresno