[lit-ideas] Re: Against Eternal Youth

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:23:20 -0700

Maybe forgotten isnt the right word, for the Baby Boomers fought adulthood
every step of the way. About the time we should have been taking on grownup
responsibilities we made a fetish of resisting the Establishment. We turned
blue jeans and t-shirts into the generational uniform. We stopped
remembering the names of world political leaders and started remembering the
names of movie stars ex-boyfriends. We stopped participating in fraternal
service organizations and started playing video games.

Oh, come on. It's not fair to constantly attack Bush.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "M.A. Camp" <macampesq@xxxxxxxxx>