[lit-ideas] Re: African Peanut Soup

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:57:45 EDT

<<  Thanks for your recipe.  It
sounds wonderful.   >>

I did a peanut dipping sauce w/ skewered chicken that was largely coconut
milk, peanut butter, curry paste, etc. with the soup -- it was tasty, but too
thin.  I have to figure out how to thicken it....

<<The Moroccan Chicken stew came from the internet.>>

I didn't mention my weekly e-mail with recipes from Epicurious and Weekend
Kitchen <sigh>

<< I think I didn't put quite as many figs and I cut the chicken  in smaller
pieces.  Rereading it now, I realize that I forgot to put  the lemon
juice at the end.  Hmmm.  It was lovely  anyway.>>

Thank you -- it looks wonderful.  I'd be tempted to use boneless  chicken
breasts....

<<The fried cheese cake recipe is an old family favourite and I'll  have to
type it in later today or tomorrow.  It's worth waiting for.  >>

Those are always the best <g>.  I look forward to a new cardiac  arrest on a
plate recipe....they're also the best.

Julie Krueger