[lit-ideas] Re: Advent Poem

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 02:48:22 -0500

The way coffee prices are moving, it won't be long 'till it's six of one and
half dozen of the other.  (Haven't you heard?  The U.S. might be heading
toward an eventual recession! <rolling eyes>).

One the rare occasion that I do drink coffee these days, I use an Italian
stove-top espresso maker -- I like my coffee roughly  the consistency of
thick motor oil.  If I'm feeling particularly hedonistic, I add a couple
Tbsps of sugar, or a bit of vanilla bean, or <gasp> a bit of heavy cream,
and meet heaven.

Julie Krueger