[lit-ideas] Re: Adam's Navel

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:53:24 -0500

In my last post I wrote: "Why not the gall bladder, that's totally useless anyway."

Actually, it's the appendix that useless (sofar as we know). Remember the joke: "the Polish Academy of Science has announce the first succesfuly appendix transplant." [sorry, all Poles, both north and south].

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>