[lit-ideas] Abdel Rahman Noodles

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:50:01 -0400

News reports claim that the beheader-scum's "spiritual adviser" was also killed, and give his name as Sheikh Abdel Rahman.

Wasn't Sheikh Abdel Rahman the blind clown in Jersey City who instigated the '93 WTC attacks? Maybe this was just another wannabe claiming to be Elvis?

In a remote undisclosed location,
Eric

_________

"Al-Zarqawi came to this arena [Iraq] only to expel the Americans from the Muslims' country and to establish an Islamic government. This is part of the goal, because if this is not done, how will we be able to bring about coups d'etat in neighboring countries? How can we rescue Jerusalem when we have no base from which to set out? Rescuing Jerusalem and the neighboring countries will come only after the rise of an Islamic state from which the youth will set out to liberate the neighboring areas." --Associate of Abu Mus'ab Al-Zarqawi

http://ctstudies.com/In_Their_Own_Words_1.html