[lit-ideas] A washingtonpost.com article from: omarkusto@yahoo.com

  • From: omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:00:22 -0400 (EDT)

You have been sent this message from omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx as a courtesy of
washingtonpost.com

 End This Tragedy Now

 By Fouad Siniora

 BEIRUT Amilitary solution to Israel's savage war on Lebanon and the Lebanese
people is both morally unacceptable and totally unrealistic. We in Lebanon call
upon the international community and citizens everywhere to support my
country's sovereignty and end this folly now. We also insist that Israel...

 To view the entire article, go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/08/AR2006080800990.html?referrer=emailarticle

 Would you like to send this article to a friend? Go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/emailafriend?contentId=AR2006080800990&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

Want the latest news in your inbox? Check out washingtonpost.com's e-mail
newsletters:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
c/o E-mail Customer Care
1515 N. Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201

© 2002 - 2006 The Washington Post Company