[lit-ideas] A washingtonpost.com article from: JulieReneB@xxxxxxxxx

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:15:44 -0400 (EDT)

You have been sent this message from JulieReneB@xxxxxxxxx as a courtesy of
washingtonpost.com

 Personal Message:
 This bears reading all of it ....  I particularly like the "modest income"
quote, and the Purdue Pharmacy issue.  I wonder if this news will sway any
Giuliani supporters....

 In Private Sector, Giuliani Parlayed Fame Into Wealth

 By John Solomon and Matthew Mosk

 On Dec. 7, 2001, nearly three months after the terrorist attack that had made
him a national hero and a little over three weeks before he would leave office,
New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani took the first official step toward making
himself rich. Giuliani left office on Dec. 31, 2001, with.........

 To view the entire article, go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/12/AR2007051201270.html?referrer=emailarticle

 Would you like to send this article to a friend? Go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/emailafriend?contentId=AR2007051201270&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

Want the latest news in your inbox? Check out washingtonpost.com's e-mail
newsletters:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
c/o E-mail Customer Care
1515 N. Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201

© 2002 - 2006 The Washington Post Company