[lit-ideas] Re: A thought for the coming year

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:12:13 -0330

You got that right. I *loved* that novel. (And I don't read novels.) I read it
cover-to-cover in 2 or 3 sittings at Denise's house in 1974. Denise never got
past the 1st 5 pages, which made me wonder whether there was a future for us.
As it turned out, there wasn't. She didn't think much of Georg Lukacs either.

1. P-Q4, ---

Castalia forever, Walter