[lit-ideas] Re: A little Friday humor

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:03:13 +0100 (BST)

> We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them
> personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.  Deep Thoughts by
> Jack Handey

Which is reviewed, perhaps by Homer Simpson, at:-

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Thoughts-Jack-Handey/product-reviews/0425133656/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=2

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars  It is a great laugh for those enjoying strange humor,
February 4, 1999
By A Customer

This review is from: Deep Thoughts (Paperback)
I think Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts" is one of the funniest comedy
books I have ever read. His stupidity and lack of insight is one of
those things you think is sad, but still laugh at.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse  | Permalink
Comment Comment

Donal