[lit-ideas] Re: A Whiter Shade of Pale...the shadow of our politics

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

Except neocons don't like humanity whether from afar or close up.  They just
don't like life.  All they like is corporations, which is to say, totalitarian
systems.  Corporations even tried privatizing rainwater in Bolivia (that's a
fact as they tried to privatize water) until they were shown the door.  As
Lawrence might consider for a slogan, "Totalitarian Systems Unite!  You have
nothing to lose but your humans!  And there's always plenty more where they
came from... SP will light the way..."