[lit-ideas] Re: A Spirit of Intellectualism

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:31:31 +0100

>Which of course begs the question: Why bother?

*Raises* the question, Simon!

but on your substantive point; I composed a reasoned
reply to the notion that Ward Churchill was a mentor of
the Left (!) then deleted it, thinking, why bother?

Still while I'm bothering to bother

>the common complaint that the responder hasn't read as much as Lawrence

whereas when the respondent has read more than Lawrence, that doesn't
count.

now back to not bothering

Judy