[lit-ideas] Re: A Rant You Can Embellish

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:11:14 -0400

I'll add Andy's contribution to the list:

"feeling a little guilty about going on about what humans are
doing to the planet"

Mike: "Orthodox safe crackers." Is this an anti-Southern joke?
John: No, it's either burglars who use traditional methods, or specially packaged matzoh.

It was meant to cover both of John's alternatives.

I'll add "quasi-anti-Southern jokes" to the list.