[lit-ideas] Re: A Rant You Can Embellish

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:27:07 -0500

If this weren't coming so close to reading like found poetry, I'd ask
prosaic questions such as ... human bodies & automobiles cease functioning
and you just wanna say adios?  Whatsa matta with garlic presses?  Have you
ever seen tight brussel sprout hearts?  Or perhaps tight-fisted? Broken
brussel sprout hearts?  Are loose brussel sprout hearts more likely to be
closed or open?

Sometimes this list is the greatest stalling tool...

Julie Krueger
yep, you got it -- stalling