[lit-ideas] Re: A Rant You Can Embellish

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:34:07 -0500

RP:
Artichoke repair.

Fast, one stop service.

Ask about our new scallion refurbishing.

Serving the Metro area since 1932.

Paul Queasy
Owner-Manager

I had decided not to do this, but Robert Paul is forcing my hand, I can't bear to see him standing alone in humiliation.

ANNOUNCING THE ANNUAL EMILY LATELLA ESSAY CONTEST.

This year's theme is canals.  The topics open for essay submission are:

1.  The Strange Story of the Eerie Canal.
2.  Basic Needs Met By the Elementary Canal.
3.  Braking Waters Bring New Life To the Perth Canal.

Sorry about that,
Mike Geary
Memphis