[lit-ideas] Re: A Question REALLY Answered

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:19:26 -0500

The original point is long lost, and I don't particularly want to dig
through the posts to see what it was.  I'll therefore go back to reading
Six Characters.  I'm almost done.  If you're looking for examples of
clueless characters who, like their real life counterparts, repeat and
repeat dysfunctional behavior into eternity without any hope of ever
changing, look no further. I'm going to see if I can make some sense out of
this play.