[lit-ideas] Re: A Poem On Poeming

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:19:10 -0600

DR:
>off to clean the roof

Eh?  Clean it of what?  Bird shit?  I've never in my life heard of cleaning a
roof.  Cleaning gutters, yes.  I do that for a few gentle women friends without
ladders, but roofs? God / Mother Nature cleans roofs, and thank you, Baby Jesus.
But tell me more.  Maybe there's a new career for me:  Atlas Shingle Cleaners,
Inc.  "Let us put the shine in your shingles."  I love it.  I'm moving back to
the Left Coast tomorrow.

Mike Geary
in dirty roof Memphis