[lit-ideas] Re: A PERFECT QUOTE FOR ANDY.

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:44:24 -0500

I saw Richard Burton do Hamlet and I fell in love.  I felt really bad when
he died.  Anyway, Richard Burton is right.  It's sad, too, since the way
out is so simple: create better humans by getting a clue first, having the
baby second.  Yet suggest it and they throw shoes at you.  "That's the way
it is, adjust, that's life" and all kinds of other crapola.  Immortal
stupidity.  I love it.  If God only saw what humans did with the brains he
gave them ...

Our