[lit-ideas] Re: A Modest Proposal

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:00:37 -0800 (PST)

Life is life, but if I want to learn about fighting it's not here. At 43 and
with a drinking problem but also doing physical exercise I can still fight
(physically) with most people. Here I am hoping to learn something about these
damned ideas.

O.K.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:49 AM, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Personally, I have learned a great deal from everyone here. Learning doesn't
always mean agreeing with. Just seems like life to me.

John

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I propose that it's a bit late in the day that these dozen or so contributors
go at each other's throats. Possibly we may still learn something from each
other before our time is up. Or not.

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN