[lit-ideas] Re: A Handout for Julie

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:50:58 EST

I love it.  But you need to make it interactive -- the visitor to the
web-site should be able to plug in letters!

Julie Krueger
yeah, I know.....I'm never satisfied....

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] A Handout for Julie
Date: 2/23/2007 1:14:03 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here you go Julie.  I made Kant crossword  (based solely on the
Groundwork).  This is an all time low for  me, but I'm combating a
heinous cold, and have nothing else to  do.  OK, that's a lie.  I have
plenty to do, but nothing I  particularly want to  do.

http://www.variety-games.com/CW/Puzzles/257510253-puzzle.htm

Erin
Toronto

http://www.aol.com.