[lit-ideas] Re: A Genuinely Useful Thought

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:09:17 -0800

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

No point in going too deeply into this.  I have expressed my disgust,
irritation, and annoyance over Leftist who can't argue.

Lawrence, the problem is you.

- You don't understand what you read. You misunderstood Fukuyama. You don't realize that Huntington's "clash of civilizations" is a useless idea.

- You don't understand what is going on in Iraq (you think it is about
"terrorists").

- You see a video of Saddam's hanging and you misunderstand the situation.

- You think anyone who doesn't support you is a "Leftist" (which is utterly meaningless in this discussion because Iraq is about geopolitics, not economics).

- And you constantly call for perpetual war against everyone who is different. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Am I missing any more items?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com