[lit-ideas] Re: A Freeloader Asks: Who are you people?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:04:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

If the list doesn't lumber along with a ponderous scholarly pendulousness, it sparkles with applied philosophy, applied literature, applied psychology, applied science, original and established poetry, social commentary and analysis, and other things amid and among life the way it is today.  Debating whether Lit-Ideas has any "special purpose" is like debating whether any person has a special purpose, or whether life has a meaning.