[lit-ideas] Re: A Fish Eyed View of the World - Correction

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:09:45 -0400

> > Ursula,
> > speaking with the authority of no flushed fish on her hands
> > and no carp in her bathtub, alas

It goes without saying what might be made of this sentence if one had
inadvertantly switched two letters in the second last noun. Imagine my
consternation at trying to imagine WHY Ursala was telling us this.

gurgling REM's "The end of the world as we know it" as the handle depresses

E-scatologically yours,
paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx