[lit-ideas] Re: A Brief History of Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:18:42 EST

In a message dated 11/12/05 6:01:05 AM Central Standard Time, goya@xxxxxxx
writes:

What is  a bit surprising - at least
for those who continue to hope there are some  limits to human duplicity
- are the grounds he gave. We must stay the  course in Iraq, the pres.
says, because if we don't the Iraqis might  develop weapons of mass
destruction.

I deliberately missed his Veteran's Day speech.  I swam laps for the  first
time since my 4 broken ribs, instead (and I'm paying for it today -- never
assume you can do what you could do 5 months ago, with no build-up).   *Please*
tell me he may have perhaps merely implied the above, and didn't  *actually*
say that.

Julie Krueger
eating advil