[lit-ideas] 4th Ammendment

  • From: Julie C <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:05:02 -0600

So do the scans and pat downs impinge on the 4th Ammendment?  I suppose if
they really wanted to be safe they could start strip searching passengers.
 I think if I were thinking of flying I'd turn around and head home.  My 17
yr. old daughter who is intensely private about her body is flying to CA for
Christmas break.  She's going to have a rough time with this.  Never mind
teens who have had molestation experiences or people who have been raped.
 What's the age cut off?  Are children subjected to a full body screening?

Julie Krueger