[lit-ideas] Re: 31 words...

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:57:11 -0500

I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bored.

Erin

Quoting Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>:

At 03:27 PM 1/24/2007, you wrote:
Yesterday in Earthquake History: it was Andreas' fault, overly sensitive to a series of shocks, then a big rift, crashing plates, spuming from the core. On the CD, Bach, Richter scales.

Sleep was uneasy. I poured myself a glass of wine. An intrusive crumb
of cork floated in the same place as I spun the glass. I wondered about
the holographic paradigm.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada