[lit-ideas] Re: 31 words...

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:23:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

"Makes no sense to me."

Welcome to the human race.  The mind doesn't make sense, or it does but only
with a huge amount of work.  Imagine what the world would be like if humans
were rational?  Unfortunately, humans are not rational.  We're emotional beings
with pretensions to being rational ... Even more unfortunately, we express our
emotions through aggression while we pretend to be rational.  We use the
rational part of our brain to figure out that the other guy is always the
problem.  Get rid of him and everything will be just fine ...