[lit-ideas] Re: 31 words...

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:10:04 -0500

The Polski Ogorki Polish style pickled cucumber. That sweet-sour tang, how utterly divine. I could very well eat the whole jar. Crap, I have run out of room. No apostrophes.

Quoting joerg benesch <jgruel@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Feeding on transcendental sweetmeat worms don't count even now that
Schopenhauer's dead it's obvious that anything exceeding 31 words is
not only not worth saying but doomed to rouse eternal boredom

Erin